Flottenkriegsabzeichen Buntmetall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flottenkriegsabzeichen Buntmetall

Greetings, think of this piece, I see it correctly, the pin, the front and the dots on the bottom for behind the piece, which is a characteristic of this manufacturer.

A greeting and thanks.

Hi gibello,

Yes, no problem with that one. A good worn Schwerin Fleet badge.

Best regards,
    ---Norm

Comment

Nice original piece!

Comment

I agree with the guys here, nice tombak Schwerin, most of the black finish were lost from the battleship.

Comment

Nice original indeed! Did you score it?
          Kind regards,
          Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Thank you very much to all for the comments, I mean points are these:

Comment

Nice worn original tombak Schwerin HSF with lots of character
              Cheers,
              Hubert

Comment

Nice early badge.

Comment

Period badge. It would look much better if you took photos with flash off, macro on, and steady platform (like a stack of books or tripod). Also, try to use natural sunlight and a white paper background.

John

Comment

A word of caution, if this is from a dealer's site, you must see the badge with the swastika uncovered--in other words, without the scratches on it, since you must check to see if the swastika has been damaged, restored from de-nazitication, or anything else.

The entire badge must be examined before a purchase is considered. It can be tricky, so post the badge here first is my recommendation. John
                    Last edited by John R.; 01-21-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
                      A word of caution, if this is from a dealer's site, you must see the badge with the swastika uncovered--in other words, without the scratches on it, since you must check to see if the swastika has been damaged, restored from de-nazitication, or anything else.

The entire badge must be examined before a purchase is considered. It can be tricky, so post the badge here first is my recommendation. John

I,ll agree with John

Andy

Comment

Have every reason to hide the symbol, you can hide some kind of damage and must be very careful.

Thank you very much for the help.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X