2 subs & 2 Eboats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 subs & 2 Eboats

Here are 2 Frank & Reif sub badges. By virtue of the fact that they are together, Isuspect the owner bought 2 repros.
    The first Eboat looks like an early repro but the 2nd Eboat, I think, has a chance. Take a look when you get a chance & let me know what you think.
    Thanx,
    Tim
    Attached Files

1st E Boat
    Attached Files

Comment

2nd Eboat
      Sorry, these pictures are all that I could get for the moment.
      Tim
      Attached Files

Comment

KM Badges

Hello,
        Frank and Reif never, ever made a U-boat badge and these fakes have been around some time. Type the name into the search function and you will see several threads on this fake.

The first S-boot badge by AS is also total junk and not even close. Here is a recent thread on that exact same maker which shows original badges: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=593610

The Schwerin S-boot looks good, but I would like to see clearer pictures.

Regards,
        Jody

Comment

Originally posted by Jody View Post
          Hello,

The Schwerin S-boot looks good, but I would like to see clearer pictures.

Regards,
          Jody
          Let me give it a shot. I'll tell the guy that I need to see good pics of the one you mentioned.
          Thanx,
          Tim

Comment

Hi Tim,

i agree with Jody.

Both U-Boat badges and the AS E-Boat badge are definate fakes.

The Schwerin E-Boat badge certainly looks like a good one from what i see,and as mentioned better pictures would be of more help here.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

I got more pictures of the Schwerin S-boot.
              Hope they are enough to give a yea or nay.
              Thank you for your help.
              Tim
              Attached Files

Comment

and...
                Attached Files

Comment

Final 2
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tim,

after looking at these additional images i have to say that this is a good 2nd pattern zinc Schwerin IMO.I like it.The reverse hardware and maker mark all look fine and are what i would expect to see on an original.

It is a variant with the solid Swastika and no cut outs around the flag.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

I agree, a nice genuine Schwerin 2nd pattern zincer (also missing the more common "serrations" on the top hook) with three other fishing lures.

Regards
                      Mike
                      Regards
                      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Thanx for the help guys. I'll be picking this one up, as the price is right!!!
                        Tim

Comment

S-boot

Hi Tim,
                          Sorry for the delay. As the others have said the badge is good. It also has a good amount of finish left on it.

Regards,
                          Jody

Comment

I agree, both u-boats and AS S-boot are junk , zinc Schwerin 2nd pattern S-boot is nice original badge
                            Cheers,
                            Hubert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X