Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French Made Aux Cruser ...opinions please

Hi guys:

I have a feeling this badge is not good. There is what appears to be a casting seam along the edge. I do not have any other French Nazi KM badges to compare it too....but was wondering if these may have been cast?

Any help would be appreciated.

John
    Attached Files

reverse:
    Attached Files

Comment

detail of what appears to be a casting seam..note it on the edge of the badge and on the sail:
      Attached Files

Comment

french badge

hello on the badge the pin is magnetic and plated and does not look like known originals,i have evidence that that fake is over 30 years old,but how can anybody be sure that baqueville never cast there badges,and used a different pin,because why would a faker cast a badge leaving an obvious seem and then go through all the trouble to plate a steal pin,chay

Comment

french badge

also the hook is brass and the retaining pin is white metal,if baqueville cast these i think they must be original ,chay

Comment

Dear John,

Your badge shares the pin with other Bacqueville fakes. The shape of the original pin is totally different. Original (yes, yes, I know: if any of them are original) Bacqueville badges do not have that casting seam.

I do not think that badge is original.
            Cheers, Frank

Comment

Hi Chay and Frank:
              Thank you very much for your opinions. I will be returning the piece as your information does not sound too promising.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X