Hopes for this Kleinkampfmittel badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopes for this Kleinkampfmittel badge?

I aquired this Kleinkampfmittel badge. The seller is reputable and seems honest and claims it to be 100% original.

It seemed like this badge had a lot going for it, but Im uncertain... Should I ask for my money back in this instance?

markings: CE Juncker Berlin SW.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Norm F; 09-03-2017, 09:23 AM. Reason: uploaded the linked images

Hi

IMO this one is not original

Andy

Comment

The first giveaway is that the fins to the sawfish are ribbed, a original should have smooth fins

Andy

Comment

IMO not a chance! Ask for your money back. How much did you pay?
        And one more thing: weren´t the Juncker company already bombed out at the time these clasps were made?
        Last edited by Ludwig; 10-17-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Kleinkampfmittel

Hello,
          I agree, this badge is no good. Get your money back.

Regards,
          Jody

Comment

Who is the the seller/dealer ?
            If he is a good man he take this one in return whitout any questions

Andy
            Last edited by AndyC; 10-17-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I suspected as much as a fake in this case...

This is a reputable ebay dealer with 2440 feedbacks, no negative. I guess each time someone complains the cancellation of the deal is quick..
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Norm F; 09-03-2017, 09:24 AM. Reason: uploaded the linked images

Comment

Beware of E-bay sellers if you dont know what your are buying

Andy

Comment

I've seen this one on E-bay indeed and even though I am not known with these badges my gut feeling told me to stay far away from it. Glad I was right.

Comment

I am somewhat confused about this topic. I have been reading pages 993 and 994 of Weber’s and Skora’s book. My understanding is that these clasps are nonexistent.

1) Is my understanding correct?
                    2) If so, then can we automatically mark these off when searching for authentic Kriegsmarine awards?

Thanks,

Chad

Comment

You can find one good clasp in Detlev Niemann´s catalogue.
                      Finding another one would be almost impossible IMO.

Originally posted by cdrinnon View Post
                      I am somewhat confused about this topic. I have been reading pages 993 and 994 of Weber’s and Skora’s book. My understanding is that these clasps are nonexistent.

1) Is my understanding correct?
                      2) If so, then can we automatically mark these off when searching for authentic Kriegsmarine awards?

Thanks,

Chad

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X