1st pattern e boat - schwerin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st pattern e boat - schwerin

Hi, Got this badge long time ago. Always believe it is a right one. Opinions are welcome. Thanks.

Sorry. Forgot the pics. Cheers.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry it is a fake

Comment

pic.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi scottishsoldier,

If you look at posts 17 and 18 of Mike Kenny's reference thread you'll see another example of this same reproduction side by side with an original.

Best regards,
          ---Norm

Comment

Not a good one sorry

Andy

Comment

Undoubtfull fake
              Might be one of the Cave Creeks as Norm mentioned before.
              Cheers,
              Hubert

Comment

bad reproduction, fake, copy!

Comment

I went to look at the 2 fakes on the thread link posted by Norman. But mine one is different than either of them. My one is not zinc and the catch, pin & maker mark also different. Can any one give me a better example to compare?? Thanks.

Comment

I found it the pics from the link. Before you guys rubbish it. Please have a good look at the pics. Look the right side of the eagle (maybe more clear at the back). It is the same as the real one, which joined together. The pin slight bend upward. the hinge sit slightly left (not straight). The maker mark is not the same as the copy. it's like the real one on the right with smaller writing and bigger space in between. I post the new pics. Please have a look.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I don't want to be cheeky. But is anyone here own a first pattern e boat to compare with? Everyone here said it's a fake but the pic I've been given to compare with were not even same as mine. I prepare to hear the bad news but I need more help. I really had good look the link you guys mentioned. Thanks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Its not original in my opinion. The pin has a different shape, the windows on the ship are also different from an original one, I also haven't seen a hole around the tip on the reverse only on fakes.
                        Maker mark looks also different and I can't see the hinge pins with flat heads, or I don't know what its name.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here is an original one to cpmpare:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here's one to compare with:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the pics to let me compare with. Appreciated. Best regards, Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X