Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed!!!!

Hello,

I put up a U-Boot badge a while back and got a few hits on it from collectors. The thing is before I joined the WAF I had foolishly bought eight badges over a small period of time as I had some extra money at the time from a so called dealer and got burned, out of 8 badges that I bought 7 have been turned down unanimously as FAKES.

This particular GWL U-Boot badge however was the only one that got positive feedback the thing is all the rest that were bought were FAKE and I am worried about this one as a defintive answer was never reached one collector did raise some issues that there never answered.

In addition to this I also now have taken some photos of the case the GWL U-Boot badge came in and well see for your selfs.

I am planning to return all of these badgs to the dealer in question just wanted to be sure on this one as the other 7 are 100% crap.

What a silly person I was its been an education and I hope it will help others.

Here is the link to the U-Boot badge discussed and the photos of the case.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=461970

I updated the other thread and did a closer study of a period badge next to yours. I now feel it is clearly a fake as Lorenzo noted.

John

Comment

Thanks John I thought so myself at this stage but wonted some opinions from collectors with more experience and knowledge other than myself

Comment

Hi Dragon,

I just read your posts about the fakes, shame that you happened to buy so much from a crooked dealer.

But this site is a very good place to start and e-stand is a good place to buy generally because its mostly collectors selling to other collectors

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X