hollowbacked uboat war badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hollowbacked uboat war badge

Gidday guys I have the oppertunity to buy a hollowbacked uboat war badge,what is a good price I should pay . This is my first post from downunder, I know the badge is original as the vet I,m buying it from has shown me the photos and other stuff he got from the boat Regards Dave

Hi firstly welcome to the forum. Hollow U-Boat awards are a minefield and easily copied, personally I would post a picture of the award if at all possible, even vets can have faked awards, the hollow ones are early examples and pricey and most are not excepted by collectors. All the best

Or if any forum memebers have pictures they could post you could always compare.

Comment

Originally posted by david clarke View Post
      Gidday guys I have the oppertunity to buy a hollowbacked uboat war badge,what is a good price I should pay . This is my first post from downunder, I know the badge is original as the vet I,m buying it from has shown me the photos and other stuff he got from the boat Regards Dave
      Post the badge front and back with high resolution images. You can use image shack or join the Forum as a member.

In any case, without images, there is no way to give you proper advice.

John

Comment

I agree with John, pictures is needed to say something about your badge

Andy

Comment

Pics and documents can be faked just as easily as the badge itself.
          Trust the badge/merchandise, not the story or the seller.

Regards,
          JustinG

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X