minesweeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minesweeper

Hi Phil This is another one we can argue over,war time repair or after,to me it looks like british cap badge slidder.Regards Joey
    Attached Files

minesweeper

Hi Phill take a look.Regards Joey
    Originally posted by Joey Charles
    Hi Phil This is another one we can argue over,war time repair or after,to me it looks like british cap badge slidder.Regards Joey
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Joey,

Argueing for the sake of argueing is not why I'm here Joey. I only get in an arguement in an effort to learn something.

So I'm afraid I have to disappoint you you again, appart from the nice repair job on the catch a "textbook" buntmetall Schwerin Minesweeper. Where ever you got these badges they all have one thing in common. The all show clear traces of action and that typical "I was there and survived" look.

Appart from the U-Boat of course

KR
      Philippe

PS: my vote would be wartime repair, why would the Brits ever have bothered.

Comment

minesweeper

Hi Phil this is the only way we can learn,dont get upset I was only joking,calm down.Best Joey.
        Originally posted by Philippe DB
        Hi Joey,

Argueing for the sake of argueing is not why I'm here Joey. I only get in an arguement in an effort to learn something.

So I'm afraid I have to disappoint you you again, appart from the nice repair job on the catch a "textbook" buntmetall Schwerin Minesweeper. Where ever you got these badges they all have one thing in common. The all show clear traces of action and that typical "I was there and survived" look.

Appart from the U-Boat of course

KR
        Philippe

PS: my vote would be wartime repair, why would the Brits ever have bothered.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X