U boat close combat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U boat close combat

Hi Everybody I have been told these badges were made after the war so please keep your eyes open for them.Regards Joey
    Attached Files

front

Hi everybody Front
    Originally posted by Joey Charles
    Hi Everybody I have been told these badges were made after the war so please keep your eyes open for them.Regards Joey
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Joey,

Sorry to tell you but thats a "textbook" example and a very nice one too

KR
      Philippe

Comment

combat clasp

Hi Phil We finally agree on something Best Joey
        Originally posted by Philippe DB
        Hi Joey,

Sorry to tell you but thats a "textbook" example and a very nice one too

KR
        Philippe

Comment

Hi Joey,

I think we agree on all the KM badges you posted with the exception of the U-boat. Taken in to account the quality of the other badges you shared with us our disagreement on the U-Boat only makes it more interesting.

Let's hope some other members opinions will help us to finally agree on the U-Boat too, only that way we both will have learned something today

KR
          Philippe

Comment

close combat

Hi phil We are both in this for our hobbie,sometimes we get the arse with other peoples comments but thats life,hey come on lets argue somemore.Best Joey
            Originally posted by Philippe DB
            Hi Joey,

I think we agree on all the KM badges you posted with the exception of the U-boat. Taken in to account the quality of the other badges you shared with us our disagreement on the U-Boat only makes it more interesting.

Let's hope some other members opinions will help us to finally agree on the U-Boat too, only that way we both will have learned something today

KR
            Philippe

Comment

Good one.
              Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X