Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.H.u.C.o coastal artillery badge

Hi,

Please could someone post some picturs of a origonal S.H.u.C.o coastal artillery badge as I have just purchesed my first S.H.u.C.o marked coastal artillery badge ad I would like to compare it agaist mine.

Sorry I am unable to post pictures.

Cheers

Rick

Come on guys! some onw must have some pictures of origonal anf fake S.H.u.C.o coastal artillery badges

Phil

Comment

I do not collect Kriegsmarine items.
      I can't understund what is wrong with this badge,anyway:
      Here is a link to M.Tucker's web site at the repro section and indicates a fake one.

http://www.authenticmilitaria.com/reproductions/reproduction5.htm
      sigpic

Comment

Costal artillery

I have it but I need some time to take a picture.
        I'll be back!

Comment

Thanks Frank that will be great!

Phil

Comment

Hi,

I've been thinking over this one for a while and I can not recall seeing a SHuCo Coastal Artillery Badge that I would call genuine. All I can recall seeing are vertical wide pinned repros with catchplates. The badge on the attached image was featured as one of Detlev's Repros of the week with the following dimensions; Width: 42,23 mm Hight: 55,01 mm Weight: 32,45 g.

I'd be interested to see images of a genuine SHuCo Coastal Artillery as well!!

Regards
            Mike K

Last edited by Mike Kenny; 05-06-2002, 07:42 PM.
            Regards
            Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Speaking for this badge,here one of Detlev's last offerings a Tombak badge.This picture is still on my I.E. buffer.
              sigpic

Comment

Finally I got it!

Here it is my picture!
                Sorry for the long wait!
                Attached Files

Comment

Again

Back side!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Frank, this badge is indeed original or you beleive that is original?
                    sigpic

Comment

Ciao

Hi
                      my badge is of course original 100%.
                      You can compare it with the Detlev's one shown in this thread.
                      If you have good reasons to think differently just let me know and we will comment on it!

Ciao

Comment

Hi,

To be honest, I can see NO difference between the 3 badges listed so far. The "repro" from Detlev, the "genuine" badge from Deltev and Frank's "original" badge all look the same to me. Maybe it's image quality, maybe weights and measurements are required, I don't know (Detlev's repro: Width: 42,23 mm Hight: 55,01 mm Weight: 32,45 g). I am very interested to see a detailed comparison between the genuine and the repro because I simple can not pick the difference from the images at hand. I have handled one of the "repros", but not an "original". Maybe we have the "ultimate repro", maybe someone's made a "mistake". It would be nice if this was cleared up, at least in my mind!

Regards
                        Mike K
                        Regards
                        Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

I agree with you Mike, i can't see no differences either, four badges (including M.Tucker's repro) are all the same.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's very difficult to take proper measurement without the right tools but anyhow mine looks to be a heavier 34g and a little smaller 53 mm X 41,5 mm.

Comment

Guys....

....Take a close at the lettering of the mm on the back of all three. It isn't that easy to tell looking at the two sets of smaller images, but you will see that the middle set has different placement and style of lettering than the first and third badges.

I don't know which is the correct style and placement on these yet, but even with such small images it can be seen.

--------------------

Bruce

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X