No announcement yet.

S-Boot Article--International Medal Collector Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got ours in today. An excellent article and reference work in its own right. Well done guys.

MB

Comment

Originally posted by Terrence View Post
      Another "must have" for our Kriegsmarine collecting community!! I am hoping if I scoot over to Phoenix, Jody will sign my copy.

Jody, will it be required reading for your students as many professors do?

Best regards,
      Terrence
      Hi Terrence,
      Victor and I are coming to Tucson in late July, I will sign it then. We do need to meet up though.

Yes, I am thinking about making it required reading. I just have to figure out a way to incorporate it into 8th grade US History.

You're Friend,
      Jody

Comment

I wonder if it would it be possible to incorporate one of our HSF articles into one of these volumes?

Best regards,
        Terrence[/quote]
        Last edited by John R.; 06-24-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrence View Post
          Another "must have" for our Kriegsmarine collecting community!! I am hoping if I scoot over to Phoenix, Jody will sign my copy.

Jody, will it be required reading for your students as many professors do?

I wonder if it would it be possible to incorporate one of our HSF articles into one of these volumes?

Best regards,
          Terrence
          If you are referring to the Schwerin HSF articles pinned at the top, they are both copyrighted by Mike Kenny and Rob Hudspith so without their permission, the answer would be no.

However, Gordon Williamson's book is coming out soon to compliment his previous work, Torpedo Los. According to Bender Publishing, all of the badges will be in this massive work and it will be coming out later this year. Dietrich will be publishing a work covering the same area of KM badges by Sascha Weber also later in the year.

So all the information will be forthcoming very soon.

John
          Last edited by John R.; 06-24-2010, 10:53 AM.

Comment

outstanding!!

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
            If you are referring to the Schwerin HSF articles pinned at the top, they are both copyrighted by Mike Kenny and Rob Hudspith so without their permission, the answer would be no.

However, Gordon Williamson's book is coming out soon to compliment his previous work, Torpedo Los. According to Bender Publishing, all of the badges will be in this massive work and it will be coming out later this year. Dietrich will be publishing a work covering the same area of KM badges by Sascha Weber also later in the year.

So all the information will be forthcoming very soon.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X