unmarked v marked scherin u boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unmarked v marked scherin u boat

just wieghing up my next aquisition ,v nice unmarked scherin u boot $750 or a marked version not quite as nice at $1225 , do the marked ones usually go much more than unmarked?

Originally posted by Terry OToole View Post
    just wieghing up my next aquisition ,v nice unmarked scherin u boot $750 or a marked version not quite as nice at $1225 , do the marked ones usually go much more than unmarked?
    For 1225$ the mm u-boot should be quite minty, and yes the mm'ed sale for higher price, 750$ for un unm. Schwerin is high if it is not nice-nice, just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Terry OToole View Post
      Marked is better of course, however, your definition of "not quite as nice" might mean a wide range of conditions to others.

Best to post your possible purchase first.

$1225 is a lot of money, better be sure.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
        Marked is better of course, however, your definition of "not quite as nice" might mean a wide range of conditions to others.

Best to post your possible purchase first.

$1225 is a lot of money, better be sure.

John
        Take John's words to heart here he is on the money! Condition and originality will decide this one IMO!
        Cheers, Steve
        ----------------------------------------------------------------
        "Next to a battle lost, the saddest thing is a battle won." Arthur Wellesley — Duke of Wellington

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X