Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion on Schwerin U-boot....

HI,

I want to hear your opinion on this u-boot from Schwerin.
    Looks for me like a genuine early piece.
    What do you think ?????

Liebe Grüße.

Kelte

Hi Kelte,

I would agree with you, a good one.

Auch Liebe grüsse

KR
    Philippe

Comment

Hi Guys,
      That is a real beauty. I have been looking for one of these to add to my collection for awhile now. With prices changing so rapidly, I have no clue what a fair price is anymore. What would be a good price? a fair price? and an over priced $$? I hope you gentlemen will offer your responses.

Best regards,
      Terrence

Comment

Awesome original badge in great condition. Congrats. These are tough to find, but are un-upgradeable if you want a lasting example of this badge in your collection.

Yuri

Comment

Nice badge, good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrence
            Hi Guys,
            That is a real beauty. I have been looking for one of these to add to my collection for awhile now. With prices changing so rapidly, I have no clue what a fair price is anymore. What would be a good price? a fair price? and an over priced $$? I hope you gentlemen will offer your responses.

Best regards,
            Terrence
            Hi,

it´s good to hear (read) that you like this U-boot as much as I .
            I got it directly from a vet´s wife.

The question from terrence is very good.
            I also want to knew your opinion about what a fair price for such a badge would be. I only knew the prices from Niemann,Weitze and some US-Dealers and they are extremly high.

Regards and a happy new Year,
            Kelte
            Last edited by DerKelte; 12-30-2003, 12:50 PM.

Comment

I think the prices are dictate by demand, I have noticed that the KM prices have taken a jump in the last year. I have been told by couple of dealers that say for them the KM and especially u-boat stuff has become very popular.

<OYou also have to consider the condition, the manufacturer, and when it was manufactured as these also significantly affect value. </O>
              <O

Prices do vary among dealers, I find Deltev to be quite reasonable and I myself have no problems with the prices he charges as a dealer.

If you are lucky enough to find a piece or two on the private market or at flea markets you may get better prices but you may find you do a lot of hunting, although this can also fun. Fortunately for me here in Canada there are some finds around once and awhile.
              <O

Dale
              Last edited by Dale; 12-29-2003, 11:36 AM.

Comment

HI,

the last U-boot Kriegsabzeichen from Schwerin that I saw at Niemanns Homepage was sold for 800€ and it took exactly 30 min (14.30 CET)til the badge was gone

Anyway, I only posted it because I want do be 100% sure that everything is ok with the badge .Maybe I want to sell or trade it in the next weeks because I already have a UKA from schwerin. Now I can do that with a good/calm conscience.

Thank you very much for your replies, this forum is great !!!!!!!

Liebe Grüsse und ein fröhliches neues Jahr!!
                Kelte

Comment

Originally posted by DerKelte
                  HI,

the last U-boot Kriegsabzeichen from Schwerin that I saw at Niemanns Homepage was sold for 800€ and it took exactly 30 min (14.30 CET)til the badge was gone

Anyway, I only posted it because I want do be 100% sure that everything is ok with the badge .Maybe I want to sell or trade it in the next weeks because I already have a UKA from schwerin. Now I can do that with a good/calm conscience.

Thank you very much for your replies, this forum is great !!!!!!!

Liebe Grüsse und ein fröhliches neues Jahr!!
                  Kelte
                  I am very suprised that U-boat badges are going for 800 Euros..by my calculations that is about 960 dollars...

Comment

Insane, 500.- EUR should be the maximum for a Schwerin U-Boat.

Cheers, Frank
                    Cheers, Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frank H
                      Insane, 500.- EUR should be the maximum for a Schwerin U-Boat.

Cheers, Frank
                      I agree maybe except for those who like to buy from Germany's most expensive dealer. Over there the most expensive Schwerin (unmarked in this case) goes for €635 but that's still far away from €800.

KR
                      Philippe

Comment

Originally posted by DerKelte
                        Hi,

it´s good to hear (read) that you like this U-boot as much as I .
                        I got it directly from a vet´s wife.

The question from terrence is very good.
                        I also want to knew your opinion about what a fair price for such a badge would be. I only knew the prices from Niemann,Weitze and some US-Dealers and they are extremly high.

Regards and a happy new Year,
                        Kelte
                        I only said Niemann sold it for 800€, not that I want to sell it for 800€ !!!!!!!!!

Liebe Grüsse.

Comment

We understood that.

Cheers, Frank
                          Cheers, Frank

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X