No announcement yet.

AS 2nd Pattern S-boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the quote is more similar to "Your hamburger is another man's filet mignon"--Broadway musical "Ain't Misbehavin" (I spelled it like the musical)

Good advice for both badges and women. John

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
      I think the quote is more similar to "Your hamburger is another man's filet mignon"--Broadway musical "Ain't Misbehavin" (I spelled it like the musical)

Good advice for both badges and women. John
      LMAO.

Regards,

JustinG.

Comment

Famous last words

Here's something I put in another thread. It applies here.

Things to tell your wife and justify your spending: A.K.A famous last words.

"The Stock market is really rocky, medals and awards are only in a limited proportion: They are going to go up in value. Can you gaurantee a stock will do the same thing?"

"I only need __# of badges to complete my collection. A completed collection has a better chance of resale if needed in the future."

"Oh, I meant to tell you, I found this ultra rare medal/award for pennies for what this badge is truly worth. This was a steal of a bargain."

-as she looks through the bank and credit card info and sees the list of foregin transactions.

"Didn't you just update your wardrobe? Well, I updated my collection; were even."

These are some of my favorites.

Remember to take in to consideration her arm lengh and reach with that frying pan that is being wielded at your head after uttering one of these sayings

Regards,

Justin G

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X