Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Förster & Barth COA

Hi guys,

this is a recent pick up from the latest Hoard finding. The Hoard contained FLL gold & bronze CCC's, FLL 43 zinc PAB's, SHuCo solid and Steel IAB's, SHuCo Destroyers, marked and unmarked F&B COA´s.
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
    I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

rev
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Hans N

I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

That is quite a beauty...

Regards,
      Chris G.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans N View Post
        Hi guys,

this is a recent pick up from the latest Hoard finding. The Hoard contained FLL gold & bronze CCC's, FLL 43 zinc PAB's, SHuCo solid and Steel IAB's, SHuCo Destroyers, marked and unmarked F&B COA´s.
        What hoard? Could you provide any information on this hoard just for background interest?

Your badge is quite nice.

John

Comment

Hello John,

i am afraid that i do not know that much about it. But below is a pick of some of the badges that where found that militaria-berlin.de picked up. Some dealers picked up the majority of the hoard. Philippe DB sold some over at GCA.
          Attached Files
          Regards
          Hans N

Comment

wow

where was this hoard found>?

Comment

Originally posted by Hans N View Post
              Hello John,

i am afraid that i do not know that much about it. But below is a pick of some of the badges that where found that militaria-berlin.de picked up. Some dealers picked up the majority of the hoard. Philippe DB sold some over at GCA.
              This qualifies as a hoard I think. Now this is only my opinion!!!!

John

Comment

Holy bejezzious! Now that is eye candy!

Chet
                Zinc stinks!

Comment

very nice, what a find

Comment

This is quite a find.

Wonder, What does this do to the price for this particular maker? Now that the market has a flood of these badges, how much will this affect the current prices?
                    This is quite a find.

Would be interested in seeing which dealer firm will get to represent these items.

Regards,
                    Justin

Comment

How it will affect price is a good question. When the original Deschler hoard was found, the cased KVK1s with swords commanded 350 Euros. Now you can get the cased with carton for that price and less. There has been a cased one offered on estand for a long time that has been reduced to 290 Euros with no takers.

Unfortunately, with hoards, most pieces are initially snapped up quickly in multiples by other dealers and collectors who hope to cash in on appreciation as the source dries up. With the Deschler hoard, the pieces still haven't dried up and therefore the prices have fallen. It will take some time to see whether this hoard was large enough to have the same impact or whether there were few enough that the collecting community can absorb them into collections. Detlev offered a large number of the PABs today with a quite reasonable price of $274 each.
                      Richard V

Comment

I see in the photo showing the horde, quite a few what it appears to be PAB bronze badges. I will have to re-check to see if the badges you said Detlev recently sold match those of this maker.
                        Wonder if he was able to get a piece of this action? A good find and a good investment.
                        Pretty interesting.

Regards,
                        JustinG

Comment

Nice pick up for you! But the hoard OMG!!!!

Dennis

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X