Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coastel Artillery by Deumer

Hello everybody!!!

Somebody offered me this coastel artillery by Deumer. I´ve searched the forum but I did not find one. In the manufacturing list is also nothing about a coastel by Deumer. Is it hard to find or was it never produced by Deumer and a phantasie piece?????? I send you the two pictures I have to ceck it. Every opinion is warmly welcome.

Regards

Geyuserrectus
    Attached Files

The back
    Attached Files

Comment

If you could provide some specialty shots. A side view of the hinge of the badge, a head on close up of the eagle, a nice shot of the maker mark as well.
      Try not to use a flash as this can distort some of the details.
      Check out the link here.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=228044

Best of luck,

JustinG

Comment

Some of the details seem to be a bit soft especially around the base of the gun and the hand holds on the side, maybe it is just the angle of the camera, but I believe that this might be a reproduction due to the poor casting.

Maybe it is the angle of the photos and better photos would help out but that is my two cents.

I look forward to seeing what others have to say and give their much more seasoned look at this.

Regards,
        JustinG

Comment

Justin is correct. Better images of the maker mark would be interesting however, this one is a fake IMO. Double strike maker mark, soft lines. I would pass on this. Deumer (L/11) did not make these badges to my knowledge. This is why you cannot find it on the forum.

John

Comment

I agree with John.I am not too keen on this one,also.I have no record of Deumer producing the CA badge.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Hi folks!!!

Thanks a lot for your answers. I´ve searched hours in this and other forums, i`ve found nothing about a coa by Deumer. The owner send also no other pictures. Now I think also this is definately this is a fake.

I t´s always great to discuss badges with guys like you all over the world. This is the best forum of all.

Regards

Geyuserrectus

Comment

Originally posted by Geyuserrectus View Post
                Hi folks!!!

Thanks a lot for your answers. I´ve searched hours in this and other forums, i`ve found nothing about a coa by Deumer. The owner send also no other pictures. Now I think also this is definately this is a fake.

I t´s always great to discuss badges with guys like you all over the world. This is the best forum of all.

Regards

Geyuserrectus
                Thank you very much for your comments Geyuserrectus. Too often, we, as a collecting community, try to help with opinions and the asker of the question does not have the courtesy to say thanks (in any language).

This is even more true with fakes that have been avoided. Courtesy and thanks used to be the way everyone was on this forum, now many ask the question and never are heard from again.

The forum appreciates your response.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X