Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-Boot Specialty Items!!

Collectors,

These have just come up for sale... Opinions??

Nazi German WW2 SILVER Cup Which Was Belong To Submarine U-Boat Capitan Mr. Georg-Wilhelm Schulz.

http://www.das-ritterkreuz.de/index_...rchword=schulz

Looks OK to me, your opinions???

Next

Personal Carl Emmermann Ash-Tray, He Was A Commander Of Nazi German 6th U-Boat (Submarine) Flotilla “Hindius” From His Saint-Nazaire Office.

http://www.das-ritterkreuz.de/index_...hword=emmerman

This looks OK too.. spelling is correct on both and Officers checkout...

Opinions KM collectors????

Regards,

Justin

these items are always strange....maybe someone wirte these names on these items and sold for some more money....if you have not proofs about the originality i would pass....

the above cup doesn´t looks silver to me.

Comment

without provenence is is a case of who knows when it comes to items like these

Comment

Each item is really unique and very difficult to judge whether original. The engraving is always the key. They certainly look good but unless a good guarantee comes with them or they are very cheap , I would be leary also. Mike.

Comment

Hi

Maybe the second item is good but the first one is a fake, absolutly no doubt. Very poor engraving even the cup is in silver.

The last year on e-bay there was a ukrainian seller who tried to sell the same sort of u-boat items

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=316830

For my collection I prefer pass out and keep my money

Comment

I personally would not buy either one of these items.I may be wrong.

Comment

the cup engraving was done by hand and not a die stamp, ??

Comment

IMHO the first item is a fake - why? Well it has a very obvious spelling mistake typical of a non-native speaker: the faker has put the umlaut on the wrong "a"!!

regards
                Thorsten

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleun View Post
                  IMHO the first item is a fake - why? Well it has a very obvious spelling mistake typical of a non-native speaker: the faker has put the umlaut on the wrong "a"!!

regards
                  Thorsten
                  Nice work there Thorsten

You are correct... This definitely leads me to say

Also with the second piece - Isn't it too clean for an ash tray... If you look at the holder and the cigarette tray internal it looks almost brand new.
                  Surely it would be well used and soiled???

Anyhow the truth is both these things have come up fopr sale by a Ukranian seller, jebus... those Ukranians!!! There are other specialty items but the spelling lets them down for sure!!!

There is a whole list of **** being offered.... if anyone wants a look just email me at primalmeats@adam.com.au and i'll forward you the list.

Thanks for all your opinions guys, it really does this place justice to bring things to discussion and get a feel of what everyone feels. Someone could do there cash bigtime with these guys.

Perhaps this is real?
                  German Nazi WW2 Kriegsmarine Battle Ship Big Spoon. (WaA101 cdg Auvaerter und Bubeck Stuttgart 1934, 36, 38 – 41)

Comment

Justin, nothing to add to fist items ... Ukranian , about the spoon could be original, but is not KM, no WaA werw stamped on Km items, onlt the KM stamps (eagle + M + sometimes roman numbers).
                    Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X