e-boat schwerin 1st pattern question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-boat schwerin 1st pattern question

..Picked up one of these at the SOS show this weekend from a reputable dealer. Everything looks good apart from the catch that holds the needle. I've noticed that most of these look like a C. Mine is close apart from the bottom of the C where it is flat ...kind of like an L.....I know a picture would obviously be much better and I'll try and get one posted....but if anybody can understand what I'm trying to say any opinion would be most welcome !!!

The Round "C" style catches are typically associated with the earlier Tombak badges, The flat bottom "C" style catches were deemed later types.

Like they say a picture is worth a 1000 words

Comment

Hi,

I think Darrell has answered the question but if you were an Association Member there are a couple of articles on Schwerin badges which would also give you the answer.

Regards
      Mike
      Regards
      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Kenny View Post
        Hi,

I think Darrell has answered the question but if you were an Association Member there are a couple of articles on Schwerin badges which would also give you the answer.

Regards
        Mike
        Mike,

for some reason the articles by yourself and Rob are not accessible right now,at least not to me.I have been trying to get in to your HSF study for days.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Sorry, didn't realise. I'll raise the issue with the powers that be.

Regards
          Mike
          Regards
          Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Kenny View Post
            Sorry, didn't realise. I'll raise the issue with the powers that be.

Regards
            Mike
            I think all the links got scrambled in the change of servers.

Comment

thanks a million guys !!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X