Lakeside Trader - 2nd Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Seas Fleet, want to buy, Your opinions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Seas Fleet, want to buy, Your opinions???

Hi folks!!!

I would like to buy this High Seas Fleet badge. What do you mean??? I think it´s good. Every opinion is welcome, also the worst ones:-)))

Regards
    Geyus
    Attached Files

The back
    Attached Files

Comment

Another pic
      Attached Files

Comment

I dunno, but something looks odd about this one. I don't think the pin and hinge are correct.

Tom

Comment

Save your money it is a fake.

Al

Comment

Thanks a lot to you. I love this forum. I should have been a member earlier. So I would have saved a lot of money. For notice, the badge comes from Easteurope. So far, so good.

Comment

Geyus,

If you're looking for one of these, read Mike Kenny's article on High Seas Fleet badges by Schwerin first and it will show you a lot of great information.
              Tim

Comment

would agree definate fake

Comment

Absolutely
                  Regards, Rob
                  Collecting Inerests Awards / Badges and Kriegsmarine

Comment

That's a bad copy

Comment

Bad badge IMO.

Comment

Interesting fake, I haven't seen this one before. Are there many of these on the market? I think it would be worthy to add to Mike's article, if it isn't already shown. At least the pictures are of good quality.

Comment

Hi,

The hardware and maker mark are very similar to the Cave Creek Special "4-bridge window" fake. I think this example is probably an improved "4-bridge window" fake.

Re the article, the aim was to ID features of original examples, not to catalogue every fake. I would strongly urge the owner of the images to add this example to the HSF Fakes Gallery section though!

Regards
                          Mike
                          Regards
                          Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X