s boat help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s boat help

Hello, I was at an antique show today and stumbled onto a eboat badge made by Juncker. It appeared to be tombac with a laid down boxlike hinge with horizontal "coke bottle" pin and a squared off C type latch with a loop on the top. The mm was pressed into the badge in a small rectangle directly under the pin. I searched the data base but couldn't find anything related to Juncker and e boat badges. Did Juncker make eboat badges and if so is there an example that someone could direct me to Cheers Pete

Short answer: CE Juncker did not make E Boat badges either first or second pattern.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by pistol pete View Post
      ....eboat badge made by Juncker...... It appeared to be tombac...... with a laid down boxlike hinge with horizontal "coke bottle" pin and a squared off C type latch with a loop on the top. The mm was pressed into the badge in a small rectangle directly under the pin.....
      If that MM was "CEJ" in a rectangle then absolutely

Sounds like you did well to walk away!

Regards
      Mike
      Regards
      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Thanks for the information, guys. I did walk away. I'd like to say "Once bitten, once shy" but unfortunately it's been a few more times than that. LOL

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X