Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naval Auxillary cruisers badge, help!!!

Hi,

What is the marked of this badge? Any idea?
    Thanks.

Well it might just be the picture but it looks like a casting tom me. The stuff on the back may be pitting from the cast.

just my 2cents

Comment

Hi personally would not be one for my collection going of those pics, colour looks wrong and appears to lack detail, which could be the pics. I feel it maybe trying to be an RS by the look of the eagle. What also concerns me is a few of the accorns appear to have holes in them and there also appears to be some sort of crease or flaw too the reverse. That alone raises red flags although the hardwhare is acceptable but still copied. Would wait for other opinions. All the best
      Last edited by mrg; 01-12-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrg View Post
        Hi personally would not be one for my collection going of those pics, colour looks wrong and appears to lack detail, which could be the pics. I feel it maybe trying to be an RS by the look of the eagle. What also concerns me is a few of the accorns appear to have holes in them and there also appears to be some sort of crease or flaw too the reverse. That alone raises red flags although the hardwhare is acceptable but still copied. Would wait for other opinions. All the best
        I agree . The badge looks very odd

Comment

Not an original IMO.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X