Minesweeper Maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minesweeper Maker?

I had acquired this one from a fellow member some time back. It resembles an AS but from my understanding its not. I've seen some other examples of this one out there but havn't nailed a manufacturer. Also posted on GMIC but not a whole lot of responses.

Any idea on maker?
    Attached Files

Reverse of badge with set up.
    Attached Files

Comment

100% original and most people call them "unmarked AS" but when you've actually compared them it's obvious that the thickness of the badges and the reverse profiles are different. Personally I do not definitively know who the maker was, however you could probably restrict it to the limited list of makers known to have used the ball-turret hinges.

Regards
      Mike
      Regards
      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Thanks for the comments fellas. I had also posted this at GMI. Gordon replied and names it as a likely AS piece with minor variances. Otherwise, if not, then I guess it'll remain a piece from an unknown maker.

This photo is court. of GW. It hilights the similiarities between the AS and this piece.
        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X