A HSF Just Docked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A HSF Just Docked

Well, my latest, an Schwerin HSF just docked. She is joined by a AS minesweeper, a Barth auxillery cruiser, a destroyer, and 2 Shuco IABs. Two more have also set sail and hopefully will land in the next couple of days, including a coastal artil.

Granted, condition is not 100% on my badges, but i've managed to spend very little on these badges, all things considered.
    Attached Files

She came from a fellow WAF member, as did all my badges.

Here she is with her extended family.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tom,

Even without the reverse pic it appears to be a decent condition zinc Schwerin HSF - a nice addition to your growing collection of genuine badges!

Regards
      Mike
      Regards
      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

As Mike mentioned a good looking zinc badge.Can you post a picture of the reverse?

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Thank you fellas for the input and opinions.

When I get to me desktop pc, I'll add a photo of the reverse. Only downside to her is that the catch has been re-sottered. Whoever did it however, did quite a good job. It's almost unnoticeable. Even with this tiny flaw, the price was still very attractive. I'm very happy with this one.

I can thank member Van for this one . He was the seller.

Good collecting my friends.
          Tom

Comment

You are very welcome, I really like the battle harden look to certain badges. I hated to get rid of that one but I am looking to add a U-boat badge to my collection.
            Van

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
            X