Schwerin Blockade Runners - Genuine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schwerin Blockade Runners - Genuine?

Hello Guys, I had this KMWB down as a copy but a friend swears it is genuine. From my perspective it is wrong pin assembly not characteristic at all of a genuine of a Schwerin catch, pin or hook. Also it lacks the detail, quality and is wrong metal. Please who is correct me or my friend?
    Attached Files

Reverse

IS THIS TR PERIOD
    Attached Files

Comment

101%

I AM 101% SURE THIS IS A FAKE ABZEICHEN, BUT TRY TELLING RONNIE THIS (PLEASE HELP ME SHUT HIM UP ONCE AND FOR ALL

Comment

You are correct- no good!

Comment

Thank you

Thank you, I realise it does not even come close to an original but my friend is such a know it all I told him it was a fake and he still wanted to buy it from me
          Regards Martin

Comment

Martin,

for my own research could you please provide a picture of the reverse of this badge with the pin down.

Much appreciated,

Martin.

Comment

Reverse - Pin Down

Hello, Yes No Problem (this Pin Is Totally Wrong For This Maker) I Will Be Selling This Badge Via The Wehrmacht E-stand As A Reproduction, later this evening.
              Regards Martin
              Attached Files

Comment

Yep, a cast fake...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
                  Hello, Yes No Problem (this Pin Is Totally Wrong For This Maker) I Will Be Selling This Badge Via The Wehrmacht E-stand As A Reproduction, later this evening.
                  Regards Martin

Thanks a lot Martin.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Martin,

I'll chime in too. You were right; period. Bad badge.

Since your friend (the know-it-all) is probably reading this also, He should educate himself a LOT more. This badge screams cast fake, not even close. How could anyone, let alone a know-it-all, think this badge is authentic?

Best Regards, and keep trusting your judgement. You are on track with your assessment!

Mark
                    "You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

Comment

Trhe Price Of Honesty

Hello Mark, perhaps he is correct in so far it is old (as fakes go) but yes I agree in every other way it is way short of the mark. Still why I have to be so painfully honest is beyond me since he wanted to pay out £170 (about $335)
                      Regards Martin

Comment

Fake Off Ronnie

FAKE RONNIE ........ KEEP THE DAY JOB MATEY

Comment

very bad and no seventh porthole third row

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X