e-stand E-boat help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-stand E-boat help

after helping a friend's family Christmas shop, decided I'd like an e-boat for myself. I'm miles out of my depth, but like this one on e-stand. Would appreciate opinions and help. It would be my "one and done" naval badge.

Mark

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=256326

Mark,

looks OK to me .

Martin.

Comment

Mark.

That's the best maker of these badges. Much better quality than the Schwerin or Souval.

Comment

Hi Mark,

As already mentioned, AS made the nicest S Boats, they retain a superior finish to Schwerins.

These can be found in very near mint condition. I would rate the badge being offered as very good +. Of course, the pictures aren't the best, and it's just my opinion. To me, $875 is what I'd expect to pay for a minty AS Badge. (Of course the $875 includes shipping etc. What is that - $20 max?) $875 seems a little steep for the condition. I'd pay in the $700 +/- area for one that is worn.

Just my opinion....

Regards,
        Mark

Here is mine. And I've seen nicer ones that this!

Attached Files
        Last edited by Norm F; 09-10-2017, 01:52 PM. Reason: uploaded the linked images
        "You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

Comment

The estand badge is original.

Mark Miller's badge I would value at $1200.00.

John
          Last edited by John R.; 12-02-2007, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the knowledge and input. Am sure the badge is right but wish one in better condition from what I've read on the posts and have the cash to wait.

Mark

Comment

Hi Mark,

I just tried to put myself in your shoes. If this is your 'one and only' KM badge, you can find a beauty if you are patient.

Regards,
              Mark

Comment

S-boot

Hi Mark,
                As pointed out examples in nicer condition can be found. Here again is my example.

That being said, I feel $875 is not too be bad for the badge being offered.

Regards,
                Jody
                Attached Files

Comment

S-boot

Reverse:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Jody,

Mint example you have there. WOW! Everyone has opinions on prices. Maybe you are correct. I just know what I paid for mine, about a year ago, on the EStand.

Regards,
                    Mark
                    Last edited by mmiller; 12-03-2007, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X