Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costal badge schwerin opinions please

Hi.

I need your opinions on this costal badge please.
    Something is telling me that there is something wrong with this one, but I'm not sure. Would really like to hear what you have to say.

The pictures are not the best, but the badge is not mine so I cant do anything about it. Sorry.

regards,
    Andre
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Andre,

it is a fake.Cave Creek?

Martin.

Comment

Hi Andre would not like this one in my collection, detail looks weak in areas, mm wrong, and looks like chemicals have been used around hinge etc. Metal too looks wrong. All the best

Comment

Andre,
                MRG said it all.

Regards,
                Mark
                "You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

Comment

Fake for sure and most likely originating from the "Pieces of Feces." Lowell Jackson-owner. best wishes,
                  jeff
                  Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

This one is bad...it has many clues and you can give it to the elves who bake Keebler cookies.

The newest fake HSF I saw yesterday...in buntmetal and no maker marks on the reverse...the fakers are now getting smart and leaving off some of the clues.

Also saw a buntmetal E-Boat First Model with no maker mark that I did not like with COA from the master.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                      Also saw a buntmetal E-Boat First Model with no maker mark that I did not like with COA from the master.
                      John
                      Andre, your post is a fake of course, it has been seen many times before and the block letters I am sure you saw.

John, I saw that First Pattern, why don't you post it and start a new thread? I personally see nothing wrong with it. I admit, not one I would want since for the money, I would rather have a marked version, but this unmarked one looks period to me. Run a thread and see what others think. John

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
                        Andre, your post is a fake of course, it has been seen many times before and the block letters I am sure you saw.
                        Yes I posted this as a fake.
                        I'm still no expert on KM badges yet, but it was the block letters and the blueish colour on the backside (also some on the front) that first gave it away.

I keep wondering if there are some 100% replicas out there.

/André

Comment

Originally posted by NOR_collector View Post
                          I keep wondering if there are some 100% replicas out there.

/André
                          I have asked myself this question too many times....and I feel if they can make it in 1945 they can make it in 2005...in my view there are just too many of some badges out there, such as the HSF.....I believe the "perfect" fakes of some badges do already exist and have existed for some time now...IE...they are exactly like the originals and can not be told apart without the most advanced scientific methods....I can not prove this and neither can I prove life elsewhere in the vastness of the universe but to say that neither exist would be arrogant of us.

Cheers!

John

Comment

Come on John! You are joking right! If you can't tell anymore does that mean everything on your site will now be sold at reproduction pricing? best wishes,
                            jeff
                            Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Jeff....an Alien from future made me say it LoL

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X