Clear All

UBoot badge unmarked

I would like to hear your opinion on this badge
    All the best
    giorgio
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Giorgio Have to mention the Head looks slightly different, chest also, and giving this a harder look the eagles feet look a little strange and quite long. My very first opinion was that it was an ok Tombac example from an Unknown maker in the F.O style. Now i am not too sure if that is the case. See what others think good and bad points for me. All the best
      Last edited by mrg; 11-23-2007, 12:28 PM.

Comment

The badge looks like an FO tombac but the the head is different , the legs longer , the pin system totally different .I am very puzzled
        regards
        giorgio

Comment

Hi Goirgio would agree the U-Boat itself has that nice Tombac shine too it that i like to see, the reverse also looks good apart from the system the pin has a strange look to it but I would say that its ok. The head like you say was one of the first things i noticed as well as the chest. Is the award yours? What does the rim and top off the eagles wings look like. Am unsure on this one would really need it in hand. All the best

Comment

Are they crease marks on the reverse in the metal or just the pics?

Comment

----------------
              Last edited by John R.; 11-28-2007, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrg View Post
                Hi Goirgio would agree the U-Boat itself has that nice Tombac shine too it that i like to see, the reverse also looks good apart from the system the pin has a strange look to it but I would say that its ok. The head like you say was one of the first things i noticed as well as the chest. Is the award yours? What does the rim and top off the eagles wings look like. Am unsure on this one would really need it in hand. All the best
                Hi
                I have not the badge. I have missed this badge because I was and still I am doubtful as to its authorship
                All the best

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X