Opimion on badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opimion on badge

Hi guys i got myself a zeestöre badge which seller says it have a rare manufacture, but what is your opinion, and please be a pro and say why if its not real.

cheers

Billede 016.jpg

[ATTACH]789687[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]789690[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]789691[/ATTACH]

Comment

It's not a zerstörer (destroyer) but a Schnell boote (E-boat) 2'nd pattern badge.

No offense but it looks a lot like the 1'st pattern badge I bought some years ago in Poland for about USD 4. Same catch, hinge and pin except mine has some odd "BSW" mark on the back.
          Last edited by nachtundnebel; 09-15-2007, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I Dont think GB ever made s boat badges and thats a fake, hope you can get your money back.
            Iam Uncle Sam
            That’s who Iam
            Been hiding out
            In a rock and roll band

Comment

thanks

hi guys, its always saad to hear its a fake but in this world nothing surprise me and sorry my mistake its ofcurse a schnellboot badge.

cheers

Comment

The old rare lead combat abdge. Not a good sign I'm afraid.
                pseudo-expert

Comment

Could be lead, it's some strange dark metalic color.

Just tried to bend mine to check and it broke in half. Maybe I should try to get a refund....

Comment

----------------

Comment

This is a terrible, poor quality, casting with the "classic" Polish block hinge.

Regards
                      Mike
                      Regards
                      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Hi Carsten I can only agree with what has been said above. I have never come across a G.B e Km badge in all my time of collecting and believe they were not produced by this company. The G.B mark in itself is nothing like that of an original mm. Metal also looks as if it has a lead content and the deatil is very poor as is the strange mix of the reverse set up.All the best.

Comment

not a good one.
                          I hope you get your money back!

/André

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X