Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK U Boat Badge

Hi All

I am looking for 1 of these. (RK U-boat)

What is the view of this one and what would be a reasonable price to pay.

Many thanks

Lee
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John R.; 12-31-2010, 12:40 PM.

a very nice 2nd pattern RK

Comment

Hi Lee very nice and in good condition too . R.K are harder to find in good condition as they did not tend to hold their finish well. In this condition and in England you are probably talking 225 pounds or alittle more. I believe Detlev sold one not so long ago in excess of this, but if you look around who knows you may find one cheaper. Good Hunting

Comment

RK U-boat

Originally posted by mrg View Post
        Hi Lee very nice and in good condition too . R.K are harder to find in good condition as they did not tend to hold their finish well. In this condition and in England you are probably talking 225 pounds or alittle more. I believe Detlev sold one not so long ago in excess of this, but if you look around who knows you may find one cheaper. Good Hunting
        Hello,
        I agree a real nice RK U-boat would run you close to $500 or even more. These nice RKs are very popular and you would have several buyers lined up for a super example.

Regards,
        Jody

Comment

This is a fake.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ight=RK+u-boat

John
          Last edited by John R.; 12-31-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

When the original comments were made, we were not aware of the fake being peddled by certain dealers which tells you how good some of the fakes have gotten.

The hobby keeps evolving of course as we keep up with the fakers and concurrently learn more about the original pieces.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X