Aux. Cruiser - Authentic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aux. Cruiser - Authentic?

I have been offered this badge at a fair price to both buyer and seller. It is far better quality than the known fakes I have examined and I believe it to be authentic TR. However my knowledge is very limited at this point in the hobby so all opinions appreciated. Obverse is shown. Reverse to follow momentarily hopefully. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stu W; 09-29-2006, 11:38 AM. Reason: spelling error

From my limited experience, I think it looks good. Wait and see what others say.
    Also, you can post a "reply" with the extra photos, no need to start a new thread

best,
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi Stu just saw the other thread you have and jumbled up my response. Now where did I put my brain.
      Last edited by mrg; 09-29-2006, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Hi Stu welcome to the forum , looks like an unmarked Juncker. All the best[/quote]

Comment

Aux. Cruiser

Hello Stu,

that´s a fantastic looking original one - a Juncker without maker mark. I would buy it at once. Good Luck!

KR

Max_Porter

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to all for the confirmation and the tip on posting multiple pictures. I have been offered a Minesweeper from same source. Will post it shortly.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X