Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My collection: RS&S and RS HSF

Hi, All

Here are two of my collection: RS&S and RS HSF. I just started to collect Kriegsmarine war badges from this year. But I love Kriegsmarine badges, they are so beautiful. These two badges are both bought from E-Stand. Thanks the friend who sell them to me!

Tang Si

BTW, the water mark on the picture "reichsrommel" is my another ID in other forums.

AND, I don't know which section is suitable for such kind of thread, Kriegsmarine War and Qualification Badges section or Collector Display Forum. I think if I have all Kriegsmarine war badges all more than 5 HSF, it is suitable for display forum. And that is my target!!

Hi Tang Si very nice . A nice start to your collecting of KM awards. Especially like the RS&S HSF one of my favourite just love the eagle and reverse set up on these, and with a good amount of finish too, unusual for this award. Two good buys. All the best.

Comment

Both nice originals! I especially like the RS&S. Like mrg said it is in very nice condition. best wishes,
      jeff
      Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Hi, All

Thanks for your comment!! I will try my best to collect more Kriegsmarine badges!

Tang Si

Comment

Hello Tang Si,
          Very nice High Seas Fleet Badges. I especially like the R.S.&S. Badge. I think that these have the nicest detail of any HSF Badge ever made. Here is one that I own. Almost identical to yours, except that this one has a steel, needle-type pin.
          Best regards,
          Tom
          Attached Files
          Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

R.S.&S. HSF reverse:
            Attached Files
            Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Great looking badges, I like the wide pin RS&S, I have to get one myself.

Comment

Very nice~~~~

Comment

Thanks buddies!!

Kriegsmarine badge is my main collection focus.

Tang Si

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X