Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My early L/18 U-boat

Hello folks,
    I just got this badge in the mail today from Gordon Williamson. It is an early Mayer U-boat with the L/18 hallmark.

The badge is in beautiful shape and has scratched on the back HR UN 12084/41T.

This same badge was discussed in this thread. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...+L%2F18+U-boat I am thankful that Gordon held the badge for me. Now I have another beautiful and rare U-boat badge for my KM collection.

Best Regards,
    Jody
    Attached Files

L/18 U-boat

The reverse:
    Attached Files

Comment

That is one nice looking badge Jody...nice piece

John

Comment

another beautiful badge!!!

Lucky lucky man

T

Comment

Great badge Jody! best wishes,
          jeff
          Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

A Beauty...and very rare.
            Visit my Badge Collection: http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/home.html

Comment

Hi Jody love the style of this maker one of the best designed U-boat awards in my opinion, very nice .And exactly like mine.
              Detlev has one for sale at this very minute, unmarked though, if i did n't already have one I would have snapped it up. Early Tombac too. To my knowledge its still there. THE FASTEST FINGER GETS IT GUYS

Comment

Very lovely....congrats, Jody.

Ken

Comment

That is one special badge! Congrats!!!
                  Marc

Comment

A great badge Jody. Not that the badges are that rare but together with the MM its very special. I would love to have one with the mark to match my L/18 marked Destroyer/Minesweeper/SBoot and Aux Cruiser.

Skip
                    LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Hi Jody !
                      Very nice L/18 Uboot Badge !

Jan Arne

Comment

Jody,that is a very fine badge,congrat,s.Actually,i really want to thank you for providing information that led me to understand the meaning of the numbers that are scratched on the reverse.I have a Schwerin Destroyer that is marked N 1060/34T.You led me to Gordons, explaination of what the numbers mean,many thanks,Martin.

Comment

Good catch Jody. Fits right in with the rest.

Comment

L/18 U-boat

Hello guys,
                            Thanks. I really enjoy the badge and I must say I am really impressed with the detail and how thin the badge is (compared to a Schwerin).

I am glad I was of some help Martin, and Skip would you please send me images of your other L/18 badges. I would love to see them. jodybeltram@cox.net

Regards,
                            Jody

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X