High seas badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High seas badge

I thought my e-boat badge might have a chance but it didn't do well. This one I'm almost certain it's bad. I bought them in the 70's. This one at a militaria show. Thanks for all the input.
    Attached Files

high seas

reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

French made badge. Do a search for Bacqueville and you will find numerous threads. Some people like them and some don't.
      Last edited by Don Doering; 09-12-2006, 10:20 AM. Reason: spelling
      pseudo-expert

Comment

Hi D biegler Don has just about said it all, some people believe in these others dont, so I guess you just have to pick what side of the fence you are at. All the best

Comment

Well at least its a real Bacqueville.

They have also copied these as well so obviously the fakers think they are good!

Skip
          LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Your item is an original basqueville made in France Highsea Fleet badge, in not very nice condition. The main part of dealer and collector consider this kind of badges as originals war time items. The questios is that nobody can show at least one picture with this badge being worn during 1939-1945.
            As I say, they have to be keept in quarentine.
            Anycase, I think there is not a good collection of KM awards in the world without Basqueville badges, as variations or as curiosity (just in case...)
            Regards from Spain
            Gregorio

Comment

Hello ,

From the pics it's a authentic Baqueville.
              From a recent poll it looks a good majority of W-A members do believe in them .

yves

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X