Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aux. Cruiser badge

Dear all,

approx. 20 years ago i got this denacified Aux. cruiser badge from a friend as a present ! Any comments on this bagde ?

Chris

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hallo Christian,

I don´t see any problems and like the scooped out reverse on that one.

Gruß, Frank
          Cheers, Frank

Comment

Frank,

thanks for your answer ! What do you think is the value of such a denacified Aux. Cruiser ?

Chris

Comment

Any idea concerning the value ??

Chris

Comment

Hallo Christian,

That will differ very much and depends if the person you offer it to is really interested in it. To me e.g. it would not be worth anything, to a "denaz" collector I would assume maybe 50-100 Euro. If anybody offers you more than that, I would be extremely happy if I was you.

Tschüß, Frank
                Cheers, Frank

Comment

Frank,

thanks alot for your opinion !

Chris

Comment

Its a shame...

I agree, its an original badge. Its a shame it was De-Nazified. It pretty much reduces its value to about 20%.

There is a market for De-nazifieds and I have a few. Along with 1957s, they make very good fillers for what would otherwise be a relatively expensive badge.

Dave

Comment

Dave,

thanks for your answer ! Could it be possible that R. Souval, Vienna was the maufacturer of that badge ??

Chris

Comment

Beats me...

Souval? Beats me, but I think Detlev just had a similar one in last friday's update. This is from memory, but I think it was a unmarked badge with a similar pin... take a look.

Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X