Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on Rudolf Souval U-boat badge

Hi all,
    I would need some help with this Rudolf Souval U-boat badge (round font). What do you think about it? If it is original, what would be the market price more or less?

Thank you in advance!

Mario
    Attached Files

No comments?

I have been comparing with the Type 5. Rudolf Souval zink posted in the bellow thread and the back is similar, but I would need some help for comparing the front part due to the lack of detail in the badge. Sorry to insist, for you may be too obvious.Thank you a lot!

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...56#post6008456

Cheers,
    Mario

Comment

Hi Mario,

The hardware appears wartime compatible and I don't see any obvious signs of casting (strange reverse appearance aside) but the details (obverse and reverse) look weak as you've mentioned. It may be original but it is not a nice looking badge.

As it's a Souval with, at best, condition issues, I'd be looking at the lowest end of the spectrum when it comes to a value.

Regards
      Mike
      Regards
      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Thanks a lot Mike! Agreed. I know it is not very nice, but its price is also quite low (155 euros + shipping).

Is it worth it? Probably it isn't for the majority of us, but It could be an option for small budgets if the low details is not a stopper. Additionally, I was also very curious about the seller as I don't not him/her and my knowledge about this world is quite limited

Regards,
        Mario

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X