Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on HJ Armband RZM Labels

Hi all!

I saw this HJ Armband with tag/label. Do you think this HJ Armband is an Original WWII item? (or maybe its a good repro?)

Here are the pics (I hope it works):

http://www.geocities.com/sturmgeschutz75/HJ1.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/sturmgeschutz75/HJ2.JPG

What puzzled me was the RZM label. What "Letter" should these RZM labels have? (especially for HJ bands)

Shouldn't the Letters on the Labels correspond to a certain item the label is going to be applied to?

This Armband has Letter "B" on the RZM Label. But I also saw another HJ Armband being sold that had a Letter "A" on the label. While I remember seeing some RZM labels for Armbands had Letter "D" (I think I saw these with Party Armbands, unless this Letter "D" is only used for Party bands... is this correct? ).

I'm afraid that someone might have added a fake RZM Label here (even if the band might possibly be ok).

Any opinion or advice is greatly appreaciated!!

Jay

Hi all!

Well, are there any opinions, advices or comments out there?

I'm really puzzled about the Letters on RZM tags. I hope someone could enlighten me about this one.

Many thanks!!

Jay

Comment

Imo

I think it looks good.

Comment

Looks good to me as well

Comment

armband

Hello ok ill do my best to tell you what I was told. A party band with not much construction mite have an A or B ex. While somthing like A political leadrers band with alot of construction mite have even a J in some cases. Its all in how much it took to put it to gether. Dav.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X