HJ Armband Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Armband Help

Hello. I need some help on this armband. Does the HJ diamond look alright? It has a weird shape to it. It seems like the diamond is not true to form. You can see the thread where it was sewn onto the shirt. Also the arms of the swaz are of a different thickness to each other. Any info. is appreciated. Regards,Darrick
    Attached Files

2nd
    Attached Files

Comment

3rd
      Attached Files

Comment

Last
        Attached Files

Comment

hj arm band

hello im sorry but nothing about it looks right to me . some one tell me im wrong . looks home made . just my opinion. for what its worth .

Comment

I personally dont like it. I agree with Dav. definitely not the norm you see out there. almost alll of these are identical in construction. as the one posted a few days ago was. Glenn

Comment

Not the norm but rather complex in construction for the average repo armband too. It would be a good candidate for UV light test.

Comment

hj arm band

could it be that a mother or grandmother made it or tryed to for there son?

Comment

I believe that is an original armband. The swastika appears to be bevo woven. I am not aware of fake bevo swastikas for HJ armbands, bevo items are only economical if made in large quantities and if these were faked, I would expect to see more of them. Of course I know there are fake HJ armbands, but I am talking about this specific type. I talked to one former HJ remember who told me that when he joined, he was given all the parts of the armband and had to construct it himself as an exercise.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X