Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ armband opinions

Hello Everyone,
    I would like an opinion on this HJ armband, as I know nothing about armbands.
    The armband does not glow under blacklight. It has the center swastika sewn on. The black swastika looks to be embroidered / weaved on, not printed. The white looks like it is ebroidered / weaved into the red, not printed on. What type of constuction is this? Is it called Bevo? Thank you for your replies.

Paul G
    Attached Files

another front
    Attached Files

Comment

backside
      Attached Files

Comment

inside out
        Attached Files

Comment

arm band

i think you have a good one there. but thats just my guess.

Comment

hi Paul. yes, I have always heard the term bevo also for this style. I had one identical to this one and never heard/seen anything bad of it. I sold it here on the forum just last year. I feel yours is 100%. Glenn

Comment

nice

Glenn
              "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys!!

Paul G

Comment

BeVo Diamon on HJ Armband

Hi Fellas,

I also have one of these HJ armbands with the BeVo woven Swas'. It is identical in construction to the one in this thread, and still has its paper RZM label.
                  The interesting difference though, is that the diamond on mine glows under blacklight, but I have no doubts as to the originality of the armband.
                  I never personally take the blacklight test as 100% proof when deciding on originality.

Regards,
                  Jay

Comment

armband

Hello I would never buy anything that glowed . Rather it has been washed or whater. Black light testing is the only way to go for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dav View Post
                      Hello I would never buy anything that glowed . Rather it has been washed or whater. Black light testing is the only way to go for me.

Looks good to me, have a identical one in my collection but with RZM tag. About the blacklight test: 75% accurate...

Comment

I concur. I have a Reichs Kreig Flag that glows a little. I took it to ASMIC show here in San Diego and showed it to Ed Anderson Jr. And George Peterson who were set up next to each other and both confirmed it genuine. Concenus it had been washed,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X