General Overview of my HJ collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Overview of my HJ collection

I want to share with you all my war room. Is an small one with horrible wall colour!

Amazing! Top collection!!! Insane!!!

Enhorabuena amigo mío!

Alejandro

Comment

Ok, background colors are a bit fluo, but man, that are some impressive display's!

Regards, Wim
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

great displays, Albrecht!

Comment

Just superb

Comment

Well done.
            Garry

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post
              Ok, background colors are a bit fluo, but man, that are some impressive display's!

Regards, Wim
              INDEED

Comment

Really like to see this. HJ always is one of my favorites.
                Thanks for showing!!
                Like the lad with the greatcoat. It's fingerlicking good!!
                Reminds me my old collection, which was sold in the
                mid-1980's.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
                  Really like to see this. HJ always is one of my favorites.
                  Thanks for showing!!
                  Like the lad with the greatcoat. It's fingerlicking good!!
                  Reminds me my old collection, which was sold in the
                  mid-1980's.
                  Your book has been a great help to get all this, so thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin_Albrecht View Post
                    Your book has been a great help to get all this, so thank you.
                    Thanks for the thanks.

My original plan was a "work" in two volumes, but the publisher did not want to do that. So, it became a very thick reference.
                    In two volumes I could have shown more photos, but also items (triangle variations) and so on.

Two volumes was also the plan for the series "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" with HJ headgear, but this was not according to the
                    plan of mr. Bender. So, it was postponed and a volume with state organizations would come first. Now it seems the volume about
                    HJ headgear will never be available, nor will be the first volume with state organizations (after mr. Bender has died and nothing is
                    sure about an eventual continuation). And I do not live that long enough to get the job done!

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
                      Thanks for the thanks.

My original plan was a "work" in two volumes, but the publisher did not want to do that. So, it became a very thick reference.
                      In two volumes I could have shown more photos, but also items (triangle variations) and so on.

Two volumes was also the plan for the series "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" with HJ headgear, but this was not according to the
                      plan of mr. Bender. So, it was postponed and a volume with state organizations would come first. Now it seems the volume about
                      HJ headgear will never be available, nor will be the first volume with state organizations (after mr. Bender has died and nothing is
                      sure about an eventual continuation). And I do not live that long enough to get the job done!
                      Why do not publish it by yourself or either another publisher? I am willing for years to see the HJ cap book

Comment

Originally posted by Martin_Albrecht View Post
                        Why do not publish it by yourself or either another publisher? I am willing for years to see the HJ cap book
                        I am not interested into publishing myself. I do not want the troubles with that.
                        I am neither going to look for another, new publisher. I had good agreements with Roger Bender,
                        I have no interest in getting agreements with persons I do not know.
                        Through the years I have learned a lot about trust. My age is also playing with me!

Comment

Fabulous war room, cograts to you !

Comment

Lots of great looking items. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great collection with the most unique wall coloring I have ever seen!
                              Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X