HJ / BDM district triangle collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron007 View Post
    Not sure it is a coincidence but it is there again at the same price, so no inflation calculated.

https://www.weitze.net/cgi-bin/suche...gebietsdreieck
    Not much people can afford this amount of money. But may be there will be a day someone can and will buy it!
    Martin it is there, so you can buy it. Or Weitze forgot to remove the offer, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
      Not much people can afford this amount of money. But may be there will be a day someone can and will buy it!
      Martin it is there, so you can buy it. Or Weitze forgot to remove the offer, who knows?
      Its so hard to say it is an original example. Never have seen one like tke that in period photos. Just the Madrid one. The Barcelona HJ members I've seen in photos always had the Ausland gebietsdreieck

Comment

Originally posted by Martin_Albrecht View Post
        Its so hard to say it is an original example. Never have seen one like tke that in period photos. Just the Madrid one. The Barcelona HJ members I've seen in photos always had the Ausland gebietsdreieck
        Most from Barcelona did not even wear a triangle I have some photos from them, but cannot find them.
        I believe the Barcelona triangle came from the Catella collection. I have held the triangle and I think
        it is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
          Most from Barcelona did not even wear a triangle I have some photos from them, but cannot find them.
          I believe the Barcelona triangle came from the Catella collection. I have held the triangle and I think
          it is a good one.
          You're right, most of them didn't wear triangle, and the one I've seen was the Ausland one and plain shoulder board (no numbers and nothing)

Comment

This is the Detlev Ehlers, the Hj leader in Spain. He's wearing his usual white tunic and notice his triangle. Reichs deustche jugend Ausland

Comment

Not my area but an interesting thread, that's for sure!

Regards, Wim
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X