Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medal Bar with round 3 EK2

Hello,
    Posting this bar to get your opinions. I have already posted closeups of the EK2 in the crosses forum and am awaiting results on it - http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...36#post8268236. To me the medals, ribbons, attachments, etc look good but the fakes are so good these days I never take anything for granted anymore.
    Thank you,
    Dale
    Attached Files

a
    Attached Files

Comment

b
      Attached Files

Comment

last one
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stepdale View Post
          To me the medals, ribbons, attachments, etc look good but the fakes are so good these days I never take anything for granted anymore.
          Thank you,
          Dale
          Agree; ribbons, construction, even wear, all look like one would expect. Don't know the Prague bars well enough, but sure others will chime in there.

Btw, great comprehensive photos of the details front & back. Can't ask for better than that.

James

Comment

I don't know EKs but everything else looks very nice and as it should be.

Ian

Comment

So far the Ek hasn't been dismissed so what a great medal bar. It has a lot of character.

Comment

Very nice medal bar Tom

Comment

A very nice bar. I am partial to the pedestal type swastika on the round three EK2

Chet
                  Zinc stinks!

Comment

Hi Dale,

That is a very nice medal bar. Absolutely nothing wrong with that one.

Best regards,
                    Tom
                    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Hi! In my opinion this is an original bar without interference!

Comment

I appreciate all of the comments and am very happy that it all gets a thumbs up. I'm trying to stick to Gablonz badges and medals only, but when a beauty like this pops up at a good price I don't hesitate. This website and the willing help of all of you are godsends in a day and age when the repros have outgrown the ability of a collector to "know it all."
                        Dale

Comment

As a medal bar collector I can only

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X