• Show
Clear All

SS 8 years medal opinión please

Hi fellow.
    This medal is original or not?
    Thank you for opinions.

Thank you, comrades
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Antonio Scapini; 09-14-2016, 11:56 AM.

No, it is not good.

And I've altready told you: for uploading pictures use our internal server, if not they disappear fast and the thread become useless.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
    - THE SS TK RING
    - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
    - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
    - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

question for antonio.

Question: Is there a way to access the internal server just to download photos ,other than paying 35.00 to be a member?
      I use a photo hosting company, but do NOT delete ANY posts, and all of mine are still there (have not disappeared)....that is deliberately done by those who do not care about the forum being educational, they are just out for information for themselves, and happens most frequently with items like this one that are not original. Possibly because some may feel embarrassed for posting a fake, but fakes help us learn also.
      Why not allow the photo server on site be free , and the 35.00 membership allow access to hidden forums places as it is now, and voilla...the problems solved.
      I dont feel to do that will lower profits. And if moderators delete the dead threads with help from mebers, in a twelve month period of time the costs will be much less for bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio Scapini View Post
        No, it is not good.

And I've altready told you: for uploading pictures use our internal server, if not they disappear fast and the thread become useless.
        Dear Antonio; This piece is not mine, is on sale in a sale of antiques from Spain forum for around €500. I had suspected that it was fake please confirm me it. As regards them photos excuse me but it tried with the server of you, but the photos not came out and not know why. Anyway it will not pass apology fellow moderator.

Your Truly

Manuel.

Comment

Originally posted by manu1972 View Post
          As regards them photos excuse me but it tried with the server of you, but the photos not came out and not know why.
          Because you are not an Association (i.e. paying) Member you cannot host photos to the forum's server.

Ian.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X