Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribbon bars for review

Hello all,

Please opinion on these ribbon bars below.

Please take a look on third ribbon bar with Social Service award: Heer/Wss combat soldier (awarded ek2) and German Social Service award together? Is it common or rare combination?

I welcome any views, thank You.

Oscar,

These are all original bars. The 6-er bar is a little out of order (the Eastern Front ribbon should be before the long service medals) but we sometimes see this with period pieces.

The 4-er bar you make reference to- the last ribbon is not German. It is for the Croatian King Zvonimir Order/Medal. The wreath device tells us this. It is not "rare" to see this but certainly uncommon.

Kind regards
    Pierce

Comment

First time I've ever seen a bar with a 'vertical' prong setup like that... Is that WWII-period made? (not saying it isn't, but want to learn)

Comment

Thank You Pierce for Your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Scott C. View Post
          First time I've ever seen a bar with a 'vertical' prong setup like that... Is that WWII-period made? (not saying it isn't, but want to learn)
          Are we talking about last one ribbon bar? We can see this setup from time to time, here is similar example below and other "naked" examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
            Are we talking about last one ribbon bar?
            No, this one... first time I've ever seen one with this type construction
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X