Original Eastern Peoples Medal Marked 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Eastern Peoples Medal Marked 100

Just want to make sure this is the real deal? The seller wants 135 euro plus 17 euros for shipping, is that to much for this kind of medal? It is hard to find a marked one with this much finish left. Tell me what you think?
    Attached Files

Here is some more...
    Attached Files

Comment

Ostvolk

Hello, The medal you post appears a good original with reasonable finish left. I do however think that the price is quite high.may i suggest you look at other dealer sites for comparison. I would recommend emedals who have a number currently for sale. A quick look on the site has one similar to the one posted for 95 canadian dollars.

Comment

The medal is a nice original. Price? Well, not a bargain, but ... finish is quite good, the ribbon are perfect, it´s a MM one and the issue without swords is rarest, so.... maybe it deserve to pay these 30 euros extra to get it. Just my opinion

Comment

I just looked for one of these medals on the estand medals and badge's part of the forum, and I can't find one!!!! Maybe someone could tell me the name of the thread title? I've been looking for months, and have not seen one of these medals.

Comment

Oh, Okay I didn't know there was a site called EMEDALS, they have a lot of stuff!!! Thanks for the tip.

Comment

I paid £50 each for my silver 2nd class awards, both are in about the same condition as the subject piece. These are not rare awards by any means and prices vary ... gold ones retaining their finish are hard to find though.

For some reason they are most expensive from Germany ??

Cheers, Ian.

P.S. here's the link to Emedals Ostvolk awards .. http://www.emedals.com/collectors-ga...cossack-awards
              Last edited by Ian Hulley; 03-22-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Hi Stephen,

A nice example, but too pricey IMO. These typically sell in the US for between $75 and $100.

Best regards,
                Tom
                Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X