A nice ss lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice ss lot

A nice ss lot from a swedish guy that fought with germans and the finnish against the russians,

http://www.northstarmilitaria.com/pr...ndstrom-lot-2/

Hans Richard Frans Johannes Lindström ”Frantz” ”RFJ” ”Erik Eriksson” (131116/0871 Eilenburg-950310 Helsingborg).
    Ingenjör, furir S1 1937, Stockholm. NSDAP, NSB. Finland, SFB.
    Till Norge 1942. Oberscharführer Wiking/ Sicherheitsdienst 1942-45. Sennheim Klagenfurt, Bad Tölz 1944-45. Litauen 1943, Holland 1943-44. Till Sverige 1947. Ingenjör 1949, Stockholm.

Comment

There's one big problem with his history/story.
      He is not a legit 1st class Liberty cross recipient!
      Regards
      Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
      I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

But how / why was he im possession of a Liberty Cross? How Could he Show it in Public?

Do Not understand the Word "legit"?

Regards
        Detlef

Comment

He is not a recipient of the award he´s been wearing... most likely stolen
          Regards
          Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
          I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Hans N View Post
            He is not a recipient of the award he´s been wearing... most likely stolen
            And according to the lore got it exchanged for a EK I & II late in 1944.

Comment

I see several misstakes in this lot...
              He has got no comemorative medal for foreigners of the Winterwar.
              He wears freedommedals 1st and 2nd class from 1918 and the medals that were not issued until 1919 were melted so it can neither be a mistake.

He has got both 1st and 2nd class freedomcrosses. One of the award criteria to the 1st class freedomcross is that you need to have the rank of a colonel and for the 2nd class it is captain.

this big mistakes are not made, he has obviously stolen them if no kind of award criteria/documentation can be found. This information should be found in the Finnish National archives.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X