Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Police medals Value?????

Hello Guys.

I have been offered 3 police medals which are 8 year 18 year and 25 years of service on the Polizei. They are £300. Is this a good buy? Sorry, I don't normally ask these bold questions but I have little idea. How much are they worth? Cheers.

What is that, about $564 for just medals...WOW, that seems high for just medals! Are they cased, do they have embrodered insignia on the ribbon of the 18 & 25 year LS?

What I have observed (approx.):

8yr: Medal/ribbon only about $75, in case about $125-$150
    18yr: Medal/ribbon only is about $100-$125, in case about $150-$175
    25yr: Medal/ribbon only about $175, in case $225-$275

Of course you will always see more asked but the bove is approx. of what I've seen and paid.
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

The 25 year has the orginal ribbon which is embroided with the Gold eagle. The 18 year has the embroided cut from the original ribbon + a reproduction ribbon. And the 8 year has the original ribbon. None of them have the boxes although he might be selling the 25 year box seperate at a later date? Should I call it a miss?

Cheers.

Comment

That seems a bit high to me too, but the bottom line is how would you feel about spending that much for 3 medals.

Also another consideration is that your probably going to pay more if you buy all 3 together at once, than if you shopped around & purchased them all seperatley.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Good luck!
        Regards,
        Chris

Always interested in buying Ribbon Bars or anything Ribbon Bar related!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X