No announcement yet.

The Marshals Baton Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two final views on the unique baton, now safe and secure within the walls of a museum.
    Attached Files

Comment

Excellent! great info

Comment

Extreme detail of one of the real gold eagles on Erwin Rommel's baton.
        Attached Files

Comment

Another photo of Karl Dönitz Baton. It's taken from Page 231 of the book: "Wolf Pack U-Boats At War 1939 - 1945", by Philip Kaplan and Jack Currie. Published by Arum Press Limited London 1997.
          Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to Von Bock's Baton? all I have ever seen is Charlie Snyder's horrific faked for sale for god knows what

Comment

Originally posted by Jmondo View Post
              Does anyone know what happened to Von Bock's Baton? all I have ever seen is Charlie Snyder's horrific faked for sale for god knows what
              Private collection

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Two GFM with their respective Interimstab (daily-walk batons)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                    Two GFM with their respective Interimstab (daily-walk batons)
                    Very very nice pics ! Never seen either before ! Thanks Sepp !!

Comment

Its actually an amazing shot of the Grand Cross dwarfing the PLM and RK. Just a huge medal. HG doesn't look that interested in the medal presentations. Also a great shot of the GFM next to him. I love the fact that these guys wore spurs even though there wasn't a horse in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
                        Its actually an amazing shot of the Grand Cross dwarfing the PLM and RK. Just a huge medal. HG doesn't look that interested in the medal presentations. Also a great shot of the GFM next to him. I love the fact that these guys wore spurs even though there wasn't a horse in sight.
                        My same thought exactly
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                          My same thought exactly
                          Yes, it is huge !!!! Tom

Comment

Hi Sepp45,

Do you have access to an original print of the photo in post #356? Any chance of zooming in on the PlM as close as possible?

Thanks kindly--great shots!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Zepenthusiast View Post
                              Hi Sepp45,

Do you have access to an original print of the photo in post #356? Any chance of zooming in on the PlM as close as possible?

Thanks kindly--great shots!

Jim
                              Hi Jim, that's the highest definition I can give you of that photo.

Do you need zoom on Göring's PLM?

I do have a good close-up of his PLM from a portrait of him, if you like.

Comment

I am not sure whose baton this is....but would date the photo 1936-1939.
                                I believe that is Count Ciano with Hitler. Walther von Brauchitsch is in the background. Perhaps this is Werner von Blomberg's baton?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 29 users online. 0 members and 29 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X