Opinion Please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion Please!!

Hello there guys, i have to ask a question... i found this medals with other things in my grandpa house, he was always a big fan of military things, u think's that have some value?? it's hard to sell but am with some economic problems and my grandma tell me that he pays alot in the past for some of his medals!! thanks anyway

sorry for the quality of the pictures, i'll take some better with the camera if u want

Hello!

The first one, if it's original, is very rare and quite valuable. Only awarded 167 times.

The second one I dont recognize.

The pair of firebrigade medals looks suspicious, but better pics are needed, and a more knowledgeable member than me

//Thomas

Comment

Please post some not fuzzy pictures of front-back of the medals, expecially of the Luftschutz, it could be a good Meybauer, but it's impossible to say something more from this picture.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
      - THE SS TK RING
      - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
      - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
      - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Hello, this is the link with some new pictures and 2 new medals... thanks in advance

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/98q7luztyfdntjm/XAjKB5Ur7R?m

Comment

I post the pictures of the Luftschutz I class medal.
          Attached Files

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
          - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like a good one, in zinc. I don't understand which kind of finish was used, the first picture seems to be a gold wash, the second a lacquered finish (light effect I think).
            From what I see IMO this is a nice original Luftschutz first class with gilded wash finish.

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
            - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

You can´t find one like this every day. The Luftschutz Cross is one of the rarest civil decoration awarded during the Third Reich.

Comment

I'm really no expert on these, but if it's good. the value will

most certainly be very high. Niemann lists it at 900€.

//Thomas

Comment

So any of you guys know a place or web where i can sell the medals?? Thanks for everything

Comment

Yep the Lufty looks good

Though a good in-hand evaluation will be needed to confirm. A shot on the side would be nice to make sure there are no casting lines.

I am sure you will get a doz or so PM from members wanting to give it a good home.

Comment

any more ideas??

Comment

Welcome

The first pair of Medals look like original 1st and 2nd Class Fire Crosses. (1 gold, 1 silver) , of the two additional medals, one is a Russian front medal ( round, black with dark red and black ribbon) and a Mothers Cross which I could not tell which color and class it is. These last two are both in the area of $35 to $70 usually. The First class Fire Class will be more the the silver second class ( over $200). But if the Luft 1st class is original it will more then make up for what the others are worth combined.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X