Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just acquired these today

Hi

Just got these today. Could you have a look to see if they are real and could you tell me what the white eagle is please?

Cheers in advance.

Sorry the photos are too poor to tell?

Comment

The images are far too small to determine anything, if you have the original images download Irfanview,
      open Irfanview, go to the File tab, open the image, then go to the Image tab scroll down and click resize/sample, set the width to 700 & 0k that,
      back to the File tab and save as (re-name it)
      Good Luck,
      Phil

Comment

If you need good and honest opinions you need to post better photos. I do see some nice items.

Comment

From what I see the KvKs, the italo-german medal, the Lufschutz II Stufe and the SS LS medal have good chances to be original pieces, but better pictures are absolutely needed to be sure.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
          - THE SS TK RING
          - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
          - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
          - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

I agree. That might be the first original SS medal I have seen in a decade.

Comment

Mix of badges

At first glance it does look promising. But as Antonio has already stated, better photos of these items are much needed (Obverse and Reverse). The larger eagle is a Heer summer Breast attachment from the small pics.

Comment

From what I see IMO:
                Luftschutz, Kvk, SS medal, Spanish and Italo-German medals are originals. ISA too is an original Freidrich Linden, but I think a ground dug piece.
                Don't know about the rest.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
                - THE SS TK RING
                - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
                - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
                - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

IF you got this for a good price you made out very well their is a lot of nice items in their they all look orginial and their is a lot of value in this grouping

Comment

As mentioned, the large white eagle is a nice original specimen of the removable officer summer uniform eagle usually seen on white uniform. Also exists in gold colour. The silver type is usually associated to Heer but was also worn by KM Beamte (admin) personnel. The specimen you show is probably made of cupal

JC

Comment

thank you all for your comments and info

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X