Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few badges..not the best pics sorry

Hi Guys,

I have a few badges that I wouldn't mind having your opinions on, sorry about the poor quality photos but these are the only ones I have for the moment, I am meeting up with the former ( ww2 militaria collector (who has changed collecting paths) on Wednesday so should have some close ups later.

Any help with these would be great and I realise they don't all fit in the general badges forum but didn't want to double or triple post these, hope that's ok mods

Once again sorry about the small image size and lack of real detail but hopefully the pro's can pick up any bad ones

Thanks!!

Hi!

Your badges in general look very promising, but it's impossible to tell for sure without better pics of each piece.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

looks nice

Comment

And if you want the best opinions,let's get the pictures to the good section(Kriegsmarine,Heer,Luftwaffe)

Comment

From these pictures there are some badges I don't like, some others yes.
          When you can you should post front-back pictures for each badge in correct section as others said.

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
          - THE SS TK RING
          - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
          - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
          - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X